Do you have ADHD and find decluttering your home next to impossible?
Sarah recently chatted with two of our network coaches, Julie and Danie, all about this very issue.
Watch this call to learn:
- why decluttering is so darn hard if you have ADHD
- what people with ADHD typically do that makes decluttering harder
- top strategies to use when decluttering with ADHD
Watch the Video Now:
Connect with our coaches for extra help with decluttering with ADHD:
- Connect with Julie: Creating Space with Julie
- Connect with Danie: The Decluttering Corner
If you have questions related to your purchase(s), please do not leave a comment on the blog. Contact our customer success team for assistance.
2 thoughts on “Quick tips for decluttering with ADHD”
Please let Danie know that I, too, had the ADD diagnosis later in my life/career (48?) and am grateful for your call here.
This was so good! I could relate so well to both ladies. I was diagnosed with ADHD (ADD) last year at the age of 44. A lot of insight in this interview. Thanks for sharing!