Do you feel like you are the only one in your house who does any chores?
Does it seem that there are just not enough hours in the day to keep up with the laundry?
Do your kids make mess after mess?
It doesn’t have to be this way.
In this series on teaching your kids to do chores, I’ll show you how we do this at our home.
- Why Teaching Your Kids to do Chores is Like Paying Your Mortgage
- Two Critical Reasons Kids Should Learn to do Chores
- How to End Complaining Over Chores
- Should We Praise our Kids for Doing Their Chores?
- Chore Chart Round-Up
- Guidelines for Age Appropriate Chores
Chore Chart Printables
- Teaching Kids to Clean the Kitchen
- Getting Kids to Clean Up Their Rooms
- Kids Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
My husband and I have been working with our kids on chores and housework for many years. We are now enjoying the fruit of these labors. Our kids are able to do just about every job around the house.
And when I go grocery shopping on Saturday morning and give them a list of chores, upon returning home, I joke with them that it is almost as if the house cleaned itself! Amazing!