Anyone else have an abundance of craft supplies? What about unfinished or abandoned projects? Sometimes when craft supplies are collected, they may be incorrect for the task at hand or part of an old hobby that no longer serves us. So… What to do with all the excess craft supplies and tools you’re decluttering?
Is your craft stash bursting at the seams, but you have a hard time letting go because you see a potential project in just about any item – even things other people might consider junk? Do you have a habit of stocking up on craft supplies simply because they could be useful down the
One of the best ways to get decluttering help is over Zoom. Yep! You might be wondering how it’s possible to work with a decluttering coach when they aren’t actually stepping foot inside your home. How do they know how to help? Since Zoom decluttering calls are a popular option for all the coaches
If you need to declutter, sometimes, it’s easiest to grab a box or a trash bag and start tossing! Start now with this checklist of 60 things you can declutter today, quickly and easily. Build your decluttering momentum with this checklist. Sometimes it starts with a small thing. Then another. Sometimes all it takes
Have you heard of the 80/20 rule? It says that 80% of the time you wear 20% of your clothes. It’s true! This means that it’s probably safe to let go of the other 80% of the things that you’re not wearing anyway! We’ve put together a guide (and printable chart) to help you
One of the biggest barriers to decluttering is simply not having the time to do it! But the truth is you can still declutter your home when a few spare minutes are hard to find. Even when you’re a busy mom, have a full-time job, or have too many commitments to give it the
Do you have a hard time decluttering? These 15 decluttering rules can help you decide what stays and what goes. When Marie Kondo’s best advice isn’t quite enough to achieve your desired clutter-free home, these simple rules will assist your decluttering process. Don’t let your tough decluttering decisions derail your progress! Rule #1: You Decide
Are you burned out on decluttering? Burnout is REAL! If you’ve been decluttering for a while, you might be afraid to stop (for fear that you won’t start again). Or you may think there’s no way you have the luxury of taking a break. Taking a break is NOT a luxury, my friend. And
Ever kept someone out of your home because you were embarrassed by the piles on the kitchen table? Or maybe you felt your face flush with shame because the cable guy raised his eyebrows at you when he saw the cluttered “catch-all” room that he had to work in. I have a new way
Just 24 hours. That’s how much time I had to pack up half of our home before our last move. Although I’d already decluttered our home, I wished I’d purged a lot more before actually packing for the move. I’d already packed some, but then it looked like the sale of our house was
Welcome. I’m Sarah!
I’m the creator of Decluttering School (formerly known as Early Bird Mom), lover of organized spaces, encourager to women and mom to four boys. Click here to read more!